READY TO WORK WITH MICROBIOME INSIGHTS ON YOUR NEXT PROJECT?
While we offer an end-to-end service we are more than happy to provide you support on a flexible workflow that allows you to achieve the results you need in a timely manner.
- Sample submission: We accept either raw samples (frozen or in buffer) or DNA extracts (with known quantification for each sample).
- Sample shipments: See below for our seamless workflow to send samples to Canada from anywhere in the world.
- Data: We are able to provide you with the raw data (.fastq) with the OTUs or we can generate a fully comprehensive bioinformatic report – both basic and advanced depending on your scientific questions.
SHIPPING TO CANADA IS SEAMLESS
Microbiome Insights receives samples to our Canadian lab from around the world, everyday!
Shipping at the beginning of the week allows us to get your samples here safely before the weekend. All you need to do is provide your waybill and commercial invoice for us to review before shipping to ensure your samples will quickly and safely cross the border with the assistance of our customs broker.
Ready to go? Go ahead and fill out the Work Order Submission Form and we will get back in touch with you shortly on next steps.
PLEASE SEND SAMPLES TO:
Attn Ben Tantika
13520 Crestwood Place, Unit 12
Richmond, BC, Canada, V6V 2G3
If shipping soil samples please let your Microbiome Insights representative know.
- The sample manifest MUST be sent to your representative prior to samples arriving inhouse.
- All samples must be labeled according to the identification numbers provided on the sample manifest.
- Package your samples in the same order as listed in the sample manifest. If Microbiome Insights is required to sort and reorder samples prior to extracting, additional fees may result.
- Once boxed, frozen samples must be shipped on dry ice with enough dry ice to last the duration of transport (see below).
- Samples must only be shipped between Mon-Wed (before noon) to avoid any delays over the weekend which may result in a freeze-thaw cycle.
FILLING OUT PACKING FORMS (INTERNATIONAL ONLY)
- On the shipment forms, indicate that ‘receiver’ will claim the goods at customs as we have a broker to do so. Failing to do so will result in the courier expecting you to claim the goods in person.
- Ensure that all forms contain the ship to address in full, particularly ‘MEPG’.
- You must send your waybill and commercial invoice to us for review before shipping. These are provided to you by the shipping company.
- Please send the completed forms for review to email@example.com or directly to a Microbiome Insights representative.
- Want an update on the arrival of your samples? Send us your tracking number and we will keep you up to date.
Note: If you have sent us samples in the past, please ensure you send samples to our new address as written above.