SHIPPING TO CANADA IS SEAMLESS
Microbiome Insights receives samples to our Canadian lab from around the world, everyday!
Customs procedures are straightforward – sending your manifest, waybill and commercial invoice to us for review before shipping helps ensure your samples will quickly and safely cross the border with the assistance of our customs broker.
PLEASE SEND SAMPLES TO:
Attn Hilary Leung (s/c MEPG)
6206-2405 Wesbrook Mall
University of British Columbia
Vancouver, BC, Canada, V6T 1Z3
Contact #: 1-604-822-1142
If shipping soil samples please let your Microbiome Insights representative know.
- All samples must be labeled according to the identification numbers provided on the sample manifest. Please ask your representative for a unique sample manifest for submission of your samples. Microbiome Insights requires the sample manifest to be completed and returned electronically prior to receiving your samples.
- Please package your samples in the same order as listed in the sample manifest. If Microbiome Insights is required to sort and reorder samples prior to extracting, additional fees may result.
- Once boxed, frozen samples must be shipped on dry ice with enough dry ice to last the duration of transport (see below).
- Samples must only be shipped between Mon-Wed to avoid any delays over the weekend which may result in a freeze-thaw cycle.
FILLING OUT PACKING FORMS (INTERNATIONAL ONLY)
- Indicate that ‘receiver’ will claim the goods at customs as we have a broker to do so. Failing to do so will result in the courier expecting you to claim the goods in person.
- Ensure that all forms contain the ship to address in full, particularly ‘MEPG’.
- Please send the completed forms for review to firstname.lastname@example.org or directly to a Microbiome Insights representative.
Note: If you have sent us samples in the past, please ensure you send samples to our new address as written above.