Intermediate Software Developer
We are looking for an intermediate software engineer with strong Ruby on Rails experience to join us and help solve some tough problems we’re working on. We are looking for candidates with the following skillset:
A strong foundation in computer science:
- Deep knowledge of data structures, algorithms, object-oriented programming and software design
- BSc in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of professional full-stack web development experience.
- Deep knowledge of software engineering best-practices
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Experience with Git, continuous integration and regular deployments.
- Experience with automated Testing
- Strong understanding of the Ruby programming language and the Ruby on Rails web development framework.
- Solid knowledge of API development (REST, GraphQL)
- Experience with workflow and pipeline frameworks
- Previous experience maintaining production applications.
- Experience with containerization systems (mainly Docker and Kubernetes)
- Familiarity with Linux command-line environments.
- Experience with managing HIPAA compliant cloud infrastructure and deploying applications on GCP
- Strong knowledge and understanding of SaaS network architecture, security and troubleshooting / debugging techniques.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $68,487.00-$80,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Stock options
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- Software Development Occupations: 4 years (preferred)
- DevOps: 2 years (preferred)
Application deadline: 2022-03-18
To apply, please send your resumé to email@example.com
Microbiome Insights is committed to a culture that values, fosters, and promotes equity and respect among its members. We recognize that diversity in the workplace leads to diversification of ideas, knowledge, and perspectives that drive our efforts for excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (SOGIE), marital status, family status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.