Bioinformatics is an interdisciplinary field of science that combines biology, computer science, information engineering, mathematics and statistics to analyze and interpret the biological and clinical data.
At Microbiome Insights, our bioinformatics team has extensive experience working with clients to conduct the analysis for over 600 microbiome studies.
We have assisted clients with everything from basic reports with taxonomic and functional profiling to very comprehensive, complex bioinformatic analysis, including multi-omics integration analysis and machine learning-based modeling.
We are focused on quality of data and quality of our analysis, and work with our clients to interpret their data.
You can count on us if you:
- are new to microbiome analysis,
- have run a pilot study and need further advice,
- are looking for data and support on a grant proposal or writing a paper,
- need assistance with large cohort studies,
- have sequencing data and looking for extra analysis.
In each case, our team is ready to answer questions and share insights based on our experience.
We ensure quality while working for a timely delivery. Efficiency and speed are our guiding principles, and we are continually improving in that sense.